ASNT NDT CERTIFICATION
Nondestructive testing involves the inspection, testing or evaluation of materials, components and assemblies for materials’ discontinuities, properties and machine problems without further impairing ordestroying the parts serviceability. Universally, the term NDT applies equally to the NDT inspection methods used for evaluation.
The American Society for NDT (ASNT) is the most famous and well know NDT Society, for nearly half a century, ASNT certification has been the standard for the nondestructive testing industry.
For employers, ASNT certification is an impartial validation of the competence of NDT personnel in the field.
Nexus Quality covers all related NDT Methods training and certifications programs, for both conventional and advanced techniques as visual testing (VT), liquid penetrant testing (PT), magnetic particle testing (MT), ultrasonic testing (UT), and radiographic testing (RT).
The training and certification programs are performed in accordance with The American Society for Non-Destructive Testing (ASNT): Recommended Practice SNT-TC-1A and/or CP-189 standard, depending on clients’ requirements.
- NDT Level I: MT, PT, VT, RT, ET, UT, IR …
- NDT Level II (Employer based) : MT, PT, VT, RT, ET, UT, IR …
- NDT Level III (Employer based) : MT, PT, VT, RT, ET, UT, IR …
- ASNT Level II (ASNT Certification): MT, PT, VT, RT, UT, IR, ET …
- ASNT Level III (ASNT Certification): MT, PT, VT, RT, UT, IR, ET …
- ACCP Level II (As per ISO Requirements): MT, PT, VT, RT, UT
- ACCP Level III (As per ISO Requirements): MT, PT, VT, RT, UT
2- ISO 9712 NDT Certification
This International Standard specifies requirements for principles for the qualification and certification of personnel who perform industrial non-destructive testing (NDT). The system specified in this International Standard can also apply to other NDT methods or to new techniques within an established NDT method, provided a comprehensive scheme of certification exists and the method or technique is covered by International, regional or national standards or the new NDT method or technique has been demonstrated to be effective to the satisfaction of the certification body.
The certification covers proficiency in one or more of the following methods: a) acoustic emission testing; b) eddy current testing; c)infrared thermographic testing; d) leak testing (hydraulic pressure
tests excluded); e) magnetic testing; f) penetrant testing; g)radiographic testing; h) strain gauge testing; i) ultrasonic testing; j)visual testing (direct unaided visual tests and visual tests carried out during the application of another NDT method are excluded).
- ISO NDT Level I : MT, PT, VT, RT, ET, UT, IR
- ISO NDT Level II (Employer based) : MT, PT, VT, RT, ET, UT, IR
- SO NDT Level III (Employer based) : MT, PT, VT, RT, ET, UT, IR
Advanced NDT Training and Certification:
- Phased Array Training and Certification
- Eddy Current Training and Certification
- Vibration Training and Certification